At Little Bitty Bath Boutique we make artisan soaps and bath products. Our products are preservative free and made in small batches for our customers.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Quick Tip... Coconut Oil Eye Makeup Remover

If you dont mind an oil eye makeup remover then try this...use coconut oil in place of your fave makeup remover. Many oil based eye makeup remover contain mineral oil and I know for many this is something you are trying to get away from!



Coconut oil not only removes eye makeup like a dream but moisturizes your eye area at the same time!! I like coconut oil as well because it is solid at room temp which makes it easy to travel with.



I simply fill an old lip balm container and use my finger to remove a small portion to clean off my makeup!

Simple and amazing all at the same time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment