At Little Bitty Bath Boutique we make artisan soaps and bath products. Our products are preservative free and made in small batches for our customers.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Saturday Mornings at the Farmers Market

This year we took the plunge and started at the farmers market. I'm going to be honest the first 4:30 am wake up time was tough but we did it! Starting after the holidays meant a slow start but we were very lucky to have our amazing customers visit us starting the first day!!

It took a couple of weeks but finally we are gaining the shoppers trust and more and more. We are having fun shopping the local businesses the market has to offer as well! My kids love spending Saturday mornings with their grandparents and my husband and I get some actual alone time!!

As time goes I hope to have to tips and tricks for anyone wanting to try their hand at a farmers market... Until then I will enjoy this learning process!!



No comments:

Post a Comment